SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY…BUT I LIKE HER
Oh jeez, I can’t believe I’m actually writing you. If anyone finds out about this, I’m going to get so much shit. But I have this annoying problem that has popped up and now I’m trying to deal with it. My annoying problem is that my super annoying coworker/friend has suddenly become a little less annoying to me. Like despite the stupid stuff she says, ridiculous ideas she comes up with, and the amount she yammers on and on, I’m realizing that she’s actually pretty cool…and sexy. I’m really not sure if she’s into me and I could look like a complete idiot if I tell her how I’m feeling and she laughs at me. Like I would never live it down at the office. I’d probably need to pack up and move out of New York. But still, there’s some part of me that tells me that she might actually be great for me. Ugh. Do I tell her?
I Hate Talking About Feelings
Dear I Hate Talking About Feelings,
It may seem like you’re totally on your own with how you feel and that none of your guy friends would understand, but I doubt that’s true. Yes, I know that guys don’t really like talking about this mushy stuff but I’m sure you’re not the only one out there struggling with whether to tell a girl that you like her. So don’t feel so self-conscious about your feelings. They’re normal. And good.
It sounds like you two are definitely opposites but that’s not a bad thing. Opposites tend to balance each other out well in a relationship as long as they have some common ground on which they can connect. It sounds like you must have that if you described her as a coworker and friend. I assume being coworkers that you must at least enjoy the same thing professionally and being her friend means that you must enjoy doing at least some of the same things outside the office. So there’s definitely something there and even if your views of the world (and the amount of talking that is acceptable) are a bit different, it just means that you have space to be your own person and teach each other about new things.
I say go for it. Tell her. You may think she would laugh in your face but I know very few girls who would be that cruel. If you have a friendship foundation, the worst she’d probably do is tell you she doesn’t return the feelings and keep it between you two because she probably isn’t interested in ruining your friendship by blabbing about it to all of your friends. But what if she is into you? And she just hasn’t realized it yet or has been mulling over whether to tell you? She sounds like she might be a good yin to your yang. So suck it up and talk about your feelings.
- justbatmancuddling reblogged this from datingadvicefortvcharacters
- iwanttobelikemindykaling likes this
- batoolkhan reblogged this from mindyanddannyfineanddandy
- mindyanddannyfineanddandy reblogged this from datingadvicefortvcharacters
- mindyanddannyfineanddandy likes this
- smallchatteryone reblogged this from datingadvicefortvcharacters
- ladygrey03 likes this
- blu3eyesdontlie likes this
- youwannasupersizethat reblogged this from daysofyeshi
- youwannasupersizethat likes this
- randomimprint likes this
- andthestarsthatshine likes this
- dannyxmindy likes this
- vaveyard likes this
- daysofyeshi reblogged this from shulmanandassociatesnyc
- daysofyeshi likes this
- shulmanandassociatesnyc reblogged this from datingadvicefortvcharacters
- shulmanandassociatesnyc likes this
- ersinesin likes this
- messyfrenchtwist likes this
- datingadvicefortvcharacters posted this